Virtual Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Care and You
During these challenging times with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Virtual Physiotherapy Rehabilitation provides you, our clients, a chance to continue to improve strength, functionality, and mobility. While this option is not meant to replace hands-on, in-person assessments or treatments, it provides an effective way to continue to support and improve your well-being and rehabilitation.
Book an Appointment:
What to Expect With Your Virtual Appointment:
Our assessments and treatments will still be thorough and evidence based despite our separate locations. Using a digital “face-to-face” appointment, you will connect with your physiotherapist who can provide real-time feedback and education, all the while actively taking you through your rehabilitation session.
So much can still be done online! Exercise prescription with only the equipment you already have in your home, education, self-application of taping demos, movement analysis, etc are some of the things you can expect.
What About Billing and Your Coverage for Virtual Physiotherapy?
- We now offer direct billing!
- Many insurance companies are now covering virtual physiotherapy assessments/follow ups. These may include: Canada Life, Great West Life, Manulife, and Sun Life Canada. (Please call your insurance company to confirm you are covered for virtual appointments).
- 60 minute initial assessments will remain at $90, follow ups increased to 40 minutes in length will be $65.
- You will receive a receipt by email that you can use for reimbursement if your insurance covers a virtual physiotherapy appointment.
- To pay, we can take your credit card details over the phone (please have your credit card information ready with you at your scheduled appointment time), or accept e-transfers to the email: email@example.com.
- Telus E-Claims
Give us a call if you have any questions, but you can book directly online once you are ready!